Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Question 13 IELTS Prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants...

Question 13 IELTS

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.


Answer

Some people want to eat at home. It makes them relax, and it takes less money. Personally, however, I want to go and eat at a restaurant. This is more suitable for my life style. There are three reasons why going out for eating is better for me.

To begin with, I can save time when eating at a restaurant. I do not have to cook before eating. (Generally speaking, we consume much time when we eat at home.) Every time, we cook in our kitchen. Of course, we can buy a prepared food, but we do not do that every time (so often). Usually, we cook dishes even if it takes much time because it is cheaper. (Therefore,) Wwe have to consume much time when we eat at home. However, cooking is burdensome for me. I do not like to spend much time for eating. I go shopping, prepare foods before eating. Furthermore, I have to clean dishes up after a meal. I have to spend at least one hour every time.

Next, I can eat much better dishes at a restaurant. I am not a good cook. Whenever I cook, I have to eat very bad dishes. I also buy a prepared food at a convenience store. I feel good it sometimes, but I do not like to eat it every time (so often). I will be tired in a several times. The best way to avoid eating my bad dishes is to go to a restaurant.

Moreover, (we can eat many kinds of dishes at hand.) (The examples of dishes are French, Chinese, or Italian.) Pprofessional cooks serve the dishes I we ordered. I can eat dishes I We can not cook various dishes at hand because we tend to cook the same dishes at home. However, at a restaurant, I we (only) wait until they are served. Then I we can eat what I we can not cook by myself. It is extremely convenient. If I cook the same taste dish by myself, I need ten or more years for training. It is impossible for me. As I described above, I am not a good cook.

To sum up, I prefer to eat at a restaurant. I often go out to eat a meal. This is better than eating at home. Going out for eating has a lot of advantages for my life style.

No comments: