Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Question 17 IELTS Learn better by themselves than with a teacher....

Question 17 IELTS

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.


Answer

Some brainy people can study by themselves. It is better than studying with a teacher for them. However, I prefer to study with a teacher. It is always more effective for me. I want to study as much effectively as possible. I will mention three reasons why I can study effectively with a teacher.

First, a teacher knows the best way to solve a problem. He/she has already taught teached it to many students repeatedly. Therefore, he/she knows the most effective way to solve it. On the other hand, I solve the problem for the fist time. I have to find the best way. It takes a lot of time to know what the most effective way is. I have to test many ways again and again.

Second, a teacher knows what is important and what is not. I can memorize from the most important issues to less ones. I do not want to use much time for studying. I want to spend the time on other activities. If I have unlimited time, I can memorize everything, but it is impossible. A teacher knows how important what issues are important. To know that is helpful to memorize them.

Third, a teacher keeps the plan of study. I study by following that. It is very effective. Of course, I can plan by myself, but I always get tired. I want to keep the pace constantly. In this case, studying with a teacher is helpful. He/she leads me what I should do by planning my study. I only obey it. Therefore, I can concentrate on studying more.

Consequently, I prefer to study with a teacher. I can study very effectively. I should use him/her as much as possible. It is the shortest way for my success. I will understand much faster with a teacher than by studying by myself.

No comments: