Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Question 55 work for a large company or small

Question 55

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.


Answer

I prefer to work in a small company, though to work in a large company is also attractive. Yet, a small company is more suitable for me. I can work excitedly there. There are three reasons in the following sentences.

To begin with, I need to be more responsible than when working in a big company. As you know, small companies have the small number of workers. Inevitably, the responsibility of each person is higher. Instead of that, he/she can work excitedly by the responsibility. The work will be more attractive. I keep working happily when I am in the situation.

Next, I can propose my statement easily. Big companies think risks in their business. It makes the workers harder to propose their plan because it might be risky. Even if they have a good idea, they can not perform it. It is rejected at the first step. It does not always occur, but the possibility is high. In contrast, we can propose our plan more freely in a small company. The possibility that theyour proposals are performed is higher. Workers think they want to propose their ideas more and more. It is a good atmosphere.

Finally, I can look at the growth of the company. Small companies have possibility to become bigger. We can see the growth little by little every year. It is exciting that all of the workers collaborate for the aim. We will feel fun when the aim is accomplished. On the other hand, we do not care the growth so much in big companies. They are still big. They compete the share of the field to other companies, but it is too big for each person. Each person has his or her own project. He or she can feel confident in their own project; however, it is a small part of the work in the company.

To sum up, working in a small company is the better. I can feel responsibility to my work, can easily propose my plan and can see the growth of the company. Although I have an image that working in a small company is harder, it means working there gives me more exciting life.

No comments: